Containing a balanced, complete profile of both muscle-building proteins and connective tissue-building proteins, Organic Bone Broth Protein™ is an amazing source of ancient nutrients.
Bone broth is a highly nutritious stock. It’s made from the simmering of animal bones and connective tissue. Unlike stocks or bouillon, bone broth takes 24-48 hours to make. The resulting nutrient-dense liquid is used for soups, sauces and health drinks.
It provides Bone Broth Co-Factors such as collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and key electrolyte minerals which help support the health of your gut, joints, muscles, skin and healthy detoxification .
Ideal protein source for those who are sensitive to dairy, grains, eggs, beef, nuts, seeds and legumes. Perfect for those looking for an organic, meatier, thicker and more substantial bone broth protein.
WHY IS BONE BROTH BENEFICIAL FOR HEALTH?
- In addition to the key nutrients released, bone broth provides protein and features Type II collagen.
- As you know, protein is the basic building block for your body. It’s necessary for healthy muscles, tissues, new cells, bones, ligaments, organs, skin, nails, hair and so much more
- Organic Bone Broth Protein is a great solution to protein supplementation.
- It provides both muscle-building and connective tissue-supporting proteins, which support the structure AND the function of the body.
- Unmatched by only plant proteins, dairy proteins or meat proteins.
- Organic; Non-GMO; Paleo Friendly
- 0g of Sugar, NOT A LOW-CALORIE FOOD
- Featuring Collagen Type II
- bone broth protein boost pre- or post-workout; perfect while on-the-go; yummy in smoothies; favorite recipes; or for a quick, nutritious breakfast or snack
- Blends easily; boosts protein content in the diet
- Supports protein synthesis
- Bone Broth Protein™ packs 20g of gut-friendly and paleo-friendly protein per serving.